Easy quick chocolate peppermint swiss roll dessert recipe – health club recipes the best chocolate brownie recipe
This easy and quick chocolate peppermint swiss roll dessert recipe is a delicious and eye-catching holiday thanksgiving treat, isn’t it? I used peppermint whipped cream filling in this recipe, rich chocolate ganache for the outside and a tasty crushed peppermint candy to sprinkle on top which gives it a mainly cheerful, chilly air.
This delicious springy, light cake that will melt in your mouth and give a tasty feeling. Scratch brownie recipe This quick dessert recipe is a show stopper treat for your holiday table. Quick easy brownie recipe I used the sponge cake for the base for this recipe on a classic chocolate genoise.
Butter brownie recipe This type of dessert treat doesn’t contain any leaveners like baking powder or baking soda. Ultimate chocolate brownie recipe Instead of this type of cake relies on eggs to get its lift.
Try this delicious and eye-catching chocolate peppermint swiss roll dessert recipe in the home for your family and enjoy a lovely and tasty treat with them.
• Prepare the baking sheet: Spray a 13 x 17-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray, line bottom with parchment paper, then spray again and dust with cocoa powder, tapping out any excess. Plain brownie recipe Set aside.
• Warm the eggs and sugar: Make a double boiler by filling a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water, and bringing the water to a gentle simmer over medium heat. Easy brownie recipe with cocoa Combine the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer, or another large heatproof bowl, and set this bowl over the simmering water. Moist brownie recipe with cocoa powder The bowl should be larger than the pan and sit above the surface of the simmering water.
• Begin whisking the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract with a sturdy whisk. Brownie recipe taste Continue whisking until the sugar has dissolved and the egg mixture is pale and warm to the touch. Chocolate brownie recipe in urdu Remove from heat.
• Beat the egg mixture until tripled in volume: Using a stand mixer with a whisk attachment or a hand mixer, beat egg mixture on high speed until mixture is very pale , has a shiny gloss, and has nearly tripled in volume. Easy brownie recipe nz This will take 5 to 10 minutes depending your mixer.
• Fold the flour and cocoa mixture into the egg mixture in two batches: Sprinkle half of the flour and cocoa mixture over the surface of the eggs, and gently fold until just barely combined. Best brownie recipe uk Sprinkle the remaining flour and cocoa mixture over the top and fold until you see no more dry streaks and the mixture looks uniform.
• While the cake is baking, prepare the kitchen towel for rolling: Find a clean kitchen towel that is larger than your baking sheet (or use two, overlapping). Best brownie recipe nigella Dust it all over with cocoa powder.
• With swift, confident motions, run a knife along the outside edge of the cake pan. Chocolate brownie recipe from scratch Set the pan on its side, and then flip face down onto the dusted towel. Brownie recipe butter Carefully lift the pan up and away, and peel away parchment.
• Fold an edge of the towel over one of the shorter sides of the cake, and gently roll the cake up. Rich chocolate brownie recipe Set rolled cake on a wire rack and cool completely, an hour or longer.
• Whip the heavy cream until is billowy, then add the sugar and peppermint extract. Traditional brownie recipe Continue whipping until the cream just barely holds firm peaks; be careful not to overwhip.
• Gently unroll cake on a clean surface. Best brownie recipe cocoa powder Spread the whipped cream filling evenly over the cake, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides. Brownie recipe no chocolate Roll the cake back up again (this time without the towel!). Brownie recipe fudgy If any whipped cream squeezes out as you roll, spoon it up and add it back in.
• When ready to finish the cake, make the ganache: Make a double boiler by filling a medium saucepan with 2 inches of water, and bringing the water to a gentle simmer over medium heat. Simple chocolate brownie recipe with cocoa powder Set a larger bowl on top of the saucepan, over the water.
• Add the heavy cream, two-thirds of the chopped chocolate, and a pinch salt to the bowl. Chocolate brownie recipe eggless Stir until melted. Chocolate brownie recipe microwave Remove the bowl from heat, and stir in remaining chocolate and corn syrup.
• Unwrap the chilled cake and set it on a platter seem-side down. Chocolate brownie recipe without eggs Slip two pieces of parchment on either side of the “log” to catch the drips. Easy cocoa brownie recipe Drizzle the prepared ganache over roll until the roll is completely covered. The best chocolate brownie recipe Remove the parchment paper “drip catchers.” Scatter the peppermint candy bits on the top.