General mills launches summer 2016 new product line-up
PR Newswire – MINNEAPOLIS (July 12, 2016) –General Mills is following consumer driven food trends with its line-up of products launching this summer around the world. Peanut butter oatmeal cookies no brown sugar Many of the new products closely align with increasing consumer interest in wellness, convenience, and snacking including new Yoplait Greek 2% Whips!, Nature Valley Nut & Seed Crunchy Granola Bars, Annie’s organic cereal, Old El Paso Mini Taco Boats, Totino’s Pizza Sticks and Häägen-Dazs Stick Bars.
The company’s broad portfolio of new products can be found in its 2016 New Product Showcase, available on the General Mills corporate blog, A Taste of General Mills: Blog.GeneralMills.com/2016/Summer
“We’re in a period of very rapid change in the food industry.
Best oatmeal cookies in the world And consumers are very clear about what they want – simple ingredient lists, free from artificial colors and flavors, free from gluten, less sugar, less sodium, more convenience. Oatmeal raisin cinnamon cookies This translates into very a clear set of growth opportunities for us,” said Ken Powell, General Mills Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Chocolate oatmeal cookies recipe “We’ve challenged ourselves to go out and really understand our consumers, get into their homes, shop alongside them and listen to what they want. Easy recipe oatmeal cookies These interactions allow us to build greater intuition, which helps us move much faster. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies calories Our new product line up demonstrates our ability to listen and respond.”
To keep pace with the changing needs of consumers and to deliver new products to market faster than before, General Mills has disrupted its approach to innovation.
“In order to support the growth we’ve planned, we have moved toward a more entrepreneurial approach to new product development, which not only speeds innovation, but helps us put our consumers first and deliver exciting, relevant new products that meet consumer needs and drive topline growth,” said Peter Erickson, executive vice president of Innovation, Technology and Quality.
One of the ways the company is doing this is through “lemonade stands,” where product development teams go into business for a day with a product concept, setting up a table to interact with people – whether at a cooking school, a farmers market, a fitness center or even a traditional grocery store. The best oatmeal raisin cookies Lemonade stands allow teams to more quickly test new product ideas with consumers and capture learnings earlier in the new product development process.
Consumers today want products that can help them on their wellness journey and seek out foods with simple ingredients, and harder working calories. Banana oatmeal chocolate chip cookies recipe They also want more protein, fiber and whole grains, products free from gluten and without artificial flavors or colors. Healthy oatmeal cookies coconut oil And there is increasing interest in natural and organic foods. Chocolate chip peanut butter oatmeal cookies Wellness is among the top consumer trends General Mills is addressing this summer with products including:
• Yoplait Greek 2% Whips! – Yoplait’s Greek 2% Whips! are made with 2 percent milkfat for a thicker, richer and extra creamy texture. Oatmeal cookies no brown sugar Available in four family-pleasing flavors: Vanilla Cream, Coconut Cream, Strawberries ‘n Cream and Cherries ‘n Cream.
• Yoplait Petits Filous – Squeezable, smooth, on-the-go yogurt pouches made with 100 percent naturally sourced ingredients, gluten free, no artificial colors or sweeteners, no added preservatives and no fruit bits. Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies bars Available in five flavors: Raspberry, Strawberry, Apricot, Banana and Vanilla. Awesome oatmeal cookies * Available in Europe.
• Nature Valley Nut & Seed Crunchy Granola Bars – Simply made with the inherent goodness of whole nuts, seeds, honey, tapioca syrup and sea salt, these naturally gluten-free bars come in two varieties: Almond, Cashew & Sea Salt, and Roasted Peanut & Honey.
• Nature Valley Chocolate Oat Bites – Chocolate Oat Bites are baked cereal squares with chocolate chunks and a light, sweet drizzle. Oatmeal raisin cookies soft With 10 grams of protein with milk and nearly 50 percent of the daily value of whole grains, each bite is a hearty crunch to help you power your day.
• Good Natured Soups by Progresso – This new line of delicious, hearty and flavorful vegetable soups are non-GMO, vegan and contain no preservatives from artificial sources. Oatmeal raisin cookies no butter Available in Hearty Corn & Chipotle Chowder, Hearty Tomato with Spinach & Roasted Garlic, and Hearty Lentil with Garden Vegetables.
The food industry is experiencing a shift as the boundaries between meals and snacks are quickly fading. Quick oats oatmeal raisin cookies Snacks are no longer only eaten between meal-times; rather many consumers are eating traditional snack foods alongside a meal or as a meal replacement. 6 ingredient oatmeal cookies And while consumers are adopting healthier lifestyles, they are still juggling busy schedules that often cut into meal preparation time.
General Mills has a long history of helping consumers solve the meal-time dilemma with convenient and tasty solutions. Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies without brown sugar Some of the newest include:
General Mills is launching products that appeal to younger consumers and discerning tweens and teens alike that prefer differentiated products created just for them. Oatmeal raisin cookies without eggs With the introduction of Yoplait Go BIG yogurt, Nature Valley Backpacker, Yoplait Yop and Tiny Toast, the bases are covered for the whole family.
• Yoplait Go Big – Yoplait Go Big in a grip-and-rip package lets tweens and teens single-handedly crush yogurt. How do you make peanut butter oatmeal cookies Go Big yogurt, in a 4-ounce wider tube, is enough to satisfy older kids’ bigger appetites. Oatmeal raisin nut cookies Flavors include Strawberry, Mixed Berry, Peach Mango and Cherry.
• Nature Valley Backpacker – Poppable oatmeal bites that are ideal for grab-and-go. Raisin cookies without oatmeal Perfect for snacking and meal time, these chewy bites bring together fun flavor and wholesome ingredients. Oatmeal cookies old fashioned oats Available in two mouth-watering flavors: Chocolate Chip and S’mores.
• Tiny Toast – The first new General Mills cereal brand in 15 years! Miniature toast shaped cereal flavored with real fruit in Strawberry and Blueberry flavors. Recipe for chocolate oatmeal cookies Tiny Toast contains just 9 grams of sugar per serving with no artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
• Pillsbury Hot Breakfasts – General Mills popular line of Pillsbury products are now available with no artificial flavors and no colors from artificial sources for school menus.
General Mills executives will share more information about General Mills’ new product line up and discuss the company’s Fiscal 2017 plans for growth at its Investor Day event in New York on Wednesday, July 13. Oatmeal cookies rezept A webcast of the company’s Investor Day presentation will be available through the Investor section of GeneralMills.com.
General Mills is a leading global food company that serves the world by making food people love. Easy quick oatmeal cookies Its brands include Cheerios, Annie’s, Yoplait, Nature Valley, Fiber One, Haagen-Dazs, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Wanchai Ferry, Yoki and more. How to make oatmeal cookies with instant oatmeal Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, General Mills had fiscal 2016 worldwide sales of US $17.6 billion, including the company’s US $1.0 billion proportionate share of joint-venture net sales.